Randoms - Podcasts

I have a fairly easy commute to and from work, about 30 minutes each way, which is the perfect amount of time to listen to podcasts. The ones I listen to vary greatly in topic and length. I thought I'd share some of these with you in case you are searching for a good podcast or two to break up the mundane.

1. LaineyGossip - Sasha Answers


I have been a longtime reader of LaineyGossip -  she is a Canadian blogger that talks all things celebrity - which is an amazing ecosystem in of itself. Sasha Tong has been giving advice to reader for a long time on the blog, but the podcast version personifies the writing and allows us to feel closer to these strong voices. This podcast is awesome, not only to hear the amazing banter between best friends, but they give solid advice to readers and share personal stories, both glad and sad, that women of many ages can relate to!

2. LaineyGossip - Show Your Work

Lainey brings on another bestie to discuss all things celebrity - whether it be Justin Bieber's new found love for the celebrity church, or to a deep dive into how a sextape can turn into a billion dollar empire (Kardashians).

3. Young House Love has a Podcast

Do you see a trend? I love reading blogs and many of my favorite bloggers have added on podcasting to their long list of media. YHLHAP talks about DIY, life, and everything in between while bringing on celebrity designers, bloggers, and guests to talk about paint colors, organizing, blogging and more.

4. Good Life Project

I am fairly new to this one but after a couple of listens I am hooked. It gives great advice on "Living Your Best Life" and getting out of your comfort zone and doing things for yourself.  A recent one really stuck with me - it discussed how being kind and doing acts of kindness can improve overall health. I completely agree! Don't you just FEEL better when you know you've done the right thing or done something nice for someone else?

Others I have completed

Serial
S-Town

I need more! What are you listening to? Gimme some ideas!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

TGIF - Fall is in the Air!

Adventures in Baby Food